Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Help me please.

Go down

Help me please.

Post by Zoe on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Well I am being bullied at school, my mom knows because the guidance counselor told her. The girl will turn anything around to make me seem like an brat or idiot. For example in gym we had to do are splits so I did mine and called me a show off because I can go all the way down. Yesterday in gym she pushed me down, luckily the gym teacher saw though now she is telling everyone that's not in my gym class that I pushed her. When we had a substitute teacher, the teacher asked me if I was okay, because I was wearing a winter coat, though everyone in my math class knows that, she said I was wearing it because I'm scrawny and cold. I don't like going to the guidance counselor, and I sometimes want to skip school just because of her. Truly, I love going to school but I want to stay home. What should I do?
Zoe

Back to top Go down

Re: Help me please.

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Oh sorry Zoe ];
But I think you should go to the counselor.
Basically I know that these certain bullies don't care unless they are confronted by an adult.
That girl can pretend she doesn't feel scared, but I bet she will be.
Just go tell the counselor and for sure the counselors will do something about it.
Don't worry, once you tell a trusted adult, nothing's gonna matter ;]

*I know this cause my friend went to the counselor's office and asked for help*

Hope this helps. :]

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Daffodil wrote:Oh sorry Zoe ];
Basically I know that these certain bullies don't care unless they are confronted by an adult.
Just go tell the counselor and for sure the counselors will do something about it.

I have gone to him, he has talked to her, she just won't stop and she knows I'm scared of her, since she lives in my neighborhood she will know ride her bike over and say mean stuff, my moms called her mom, she denies it to her mom though. My friends have gone to the counselor too, since they have witnessed her bullying it.
Zoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:46 pm

LlamaZoe wrote:
Daffodil wrote:Oh sorry Zoe ];

I have gone to him, he has talked to her, she just won't stop and she knows I'm scared of her, since she lives in my neighborhood she will know ride her bike over and say mean stuff, my moms called her mom, she denies it to her mom though. My friends have gone to the counselor too, since they have witnessed her bullying it.

Then that ain't a counselor. o-o
Counselors are supposed to help the school and its students feel safe.
If the counselor won't do anything, then just don't let her bullying affect you. Bullies think they have power if they see what they are doing if affecting the person. It gives them a more strong, not weak character. So you should try ignoring her bullying, once she sees that it isn't affecting you and she's just making a fool of herself trying to bully you, she will stop. I know this cause I was once bullied for being tall and different. Lemme just say trying to ignore something if hard, I know. But it really helps in the end. It builds strength and makes you a bit more independent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum